Part Time: Marketing and E-commerce Co-ordinator for DTTW
(The Woodsfolk and Down To The Woods)
Our role puts to use your social media skills and interest in PR and ecommerce. Managing our active social media platforms of Facebook and Instagram in conjunction with newsletters and liaising with our PR for media loans, your marketing passion will be front and centre. Plus working within our e-commerce retail platform for The Woodsfolk ensuring all products are beautifully presented for our international online sales audience.
This position is a super interesting one as you get to work across multiple areas of Down To The Woods and The Woodsfolk. The icing on the cake is the ability to tailor the days and hours to whatever else you have going on in life such as freelance work or family commitments. Based in Hawthorn two days a week (at The Woodsfolk) and Richmond (Down To The Woods) one day a week, this position will offer lots of variation and the opportunity to work with a retail and wholesale market leader, not to mention a position surrounded by beautiful product.
What you will posses:
- Experience representing a brand on social media
- Have a strong interest in the social media & PR industry
- A demonstrable passion for the homewares and the gift industry
- Advanced skills in the full Adobe creative cloud – especially Photoshop, Lightroom Indesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent writing skills, including excellent spelling and grammar and the ability to write in engaging language.
- Experience with collating, reviewing and drawing insights from social media analytics.
- The confidence and maturity to plan and effectively manage your own work load
- It would be advantageous to have worked in Mailchimp or a similar email marketing service.
- Advantageous to have experience with Neto or other e-commerce platforms
- Experience with print media production such as postcards, brochures, banners and window decals
Please send your cover letter and application through to email@example.com
If you have any questions please don’t call the store but email firstname.lastname@example.org